Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm back!

to the blogosphere, only to leave again in a few days. Hubby and I are heading to warmer climates for a much needed vacation. Do you know that we haven't had a real vacation since our honeymoon in 2006! So, I'm happy to say that on Tuesday, October 21, we will celebrate our second year of marriage in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. Hallelujah.

Speaking of marriages...I want to say a big CONGRATS! to my blog friend Nilsa

who will join the "Married Ladies Club" this coming weekend. And wish a very happy anniversary to my brotha-from-anotha-motha, D who has made the one-year mark with his fantastic wife, Tif.

Ah, love is in the air.

So, here's the deal. I'll go back to old fashioned pen and paper journaling on the cruise, then play catch up with you when I get back.

Wish me bon voyage!

Karla

PS - Did McCain confuse autism with Down's Syndrome, not once, but twice during last night's debate? Or was he trying to make a more global point about special need's education? I vote for the former.

7 Comments:

DaVida Chanel said...

Reason #47 why fall weddings rock - b/c you get to take fabo anniversary trips in the middle of October!!!!! ENJOY MAMACITA! Come back with great pics and stories to share :)

GFS said...

I love your category name..."Real G's Stay Married"!

Very true my friend:) Have fun!

Anonymous said...

have fun...enjoy the alone time

Karla said...

Thanks, ladies.

And I'd like to update my PS in this entry by adding that Sarah Palin has some nieces and nephews with autism and Asperger's syndrome. So, he did not confuse autism with down syndrome. Just read that little tidbit yesterday.

Unknown said...

You needed this vacation much more than you know. 1996!!!! Try 2006.

Unknown said...

Have a great trip!

Karla said...

Damn, mom...you're right! *off to edit - one week late*

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online