Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tids and Bits

The other day, I found one of hubby's new-ish shirts in the trash. I pulled it out and gave it a thorough once-over. I didn't see anything wrong with it, so I asked him why it was in the trash. Hubby's response was "A button came off." My husband lost a button on his shirt, so he thought the shirt was somehow ruined. I offered to sew a new button on and he was absolutely amazed that I knew how to sew a button on a shirt. Apparently, that's a skill that only serious designers and seamstresses have.

Bizarre.

Meanwhile, while he was throwing away buttons on shirts, I made this memo board to replace the vision board that was up in the baby's nursery:



It was my first attempt at such a memory board and I think it came out perfectly! Also, you might notice that there are 5 buttons sewn into this memory board.

1 Comment:

DaVida Chanel said...

I love the board!! Poor Anthony - I'm so glad you've got his back w/those buttons!!! LOL!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online