Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm baaaack!

Since I last posted, I've quit my job, cut off (almost) all of my hair, and moved to New Jersey for a fabulous new career move for my hubby. I'm trying my hand at being a work-at-home mom which has its own unique set of challenges. It's only been a week and a half and I'm still not sure if I know what I'm doing. For instance, it has occured to me that I don't know what to do to get my daughter to take a nap. She's a nosy little booger and doesn't just fall asleep like other babies I know. It takes work. I find myself emailing her day care teachers once or twice a day for advice. Somehow, staying home all day gives me less time than ever to do anything. I just recently joined a mommy group so I'm hoping these ladies can give me some pointer. Has someone written a "How to be a full-time mother for dummies" book yet? Let me go check amazon.com.

Anyhoo - welcome to Chapter 5 of my life

1 Comment:

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Can't help you with the baby advice, but I can say, WELCOME BACK!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online