Thursday, October 11, 2007

Which one of your friends...

...is most likely to post your bail?
...is most likely to need you to post their bail?
...is most likely to "take one for the team?"
...is most likely to be famous?
...is most likely to be infamous?
...is most likely to be elected for public office?

Note to Chops - you have to answer this about people at work. LOL!


Okay, here are my answers for my friends:
post bail - Jewel
need bail - Erica
t.o.f.t.t. - she knows who she is - don't want to incriminate anybody
be famous - DaVida
infamous - Lorna (she has a wild streak)
public office - why, Josey, of course!

my answers for Chops:
post bail - Pammy
need bail - pick any of the animal technicians
t.o.f.t.t. - Gloria. LOL!
be famous - Ron da don
infamous - Gloria. Bad girl!
public office - DiG...I know, right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

post bail - Santa - she'd probably take up a collection
need bail - pick any of the animal technicians (ain't that the truth!)
t.o.f.t.t. - hmmmm...same as previous
be famous - Karla
infamous - I'm going with the ATs again
public office - Yeah, definately DiG

My skin is not liking this dry heat. Send me some body butter! Quick!

Anonymous said...

...is most likely to post your bail? New homie Chante or oldest homie Chanda EVEN THOUGH I'd probably be like nah dawg I can do it for the night
...is most likely to need you to post their bail? old Brandi but now that's she's all grown and engaged ...
...is most likely to "take one for the team?" Ummm, that's my job :)
...is most likely to be famous? Karla - HELLO Joyce's daughter
...is most likely to be infamous? Kendra or Naressa - I see a tabloid scandal LOL!
...is most likely to be elected for public office? Hmmmm, I can see Josey serving the good people of Minnesota

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online