Monday, July 14, 2008

My Something!


You know what's better than coming home to a clean house after a long trip? Coming home to a clean house with a suprise package waiting for you at the doorstep (or just inside the door, cuz the dogwalker was sweet enough to bring it in for me).

My "Something" came from the Something Store while we were out becoming one with the wilderness (camping pictures to come soon). It's this Crack-A-Head. Some kind of spacey basil plant living inside this egg-thing. I had to crack the top like a hard boiled egg to water the seeds. Within a few weeks, the plant should start growing up and out of the top of this egghead.

May sound boring to you, but it goes along great with my cilantro, cherry tomatoes and baby strawberries I'm growing. :)

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online