Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My how times change

As I was unloading the backseat of all my work and Kennedy's daycare stuff, it occured to me how different my backseat and storage space is.

Not too long ago, I had the following in my trunk:
*a fully stocked overnight bag(because one never knows what the night has in store
*a couple of bottles of water, (sooo refreshing after 4 hours of dancing in the club)
*a swimsuit in the summer (impromptu pool parties and trips to the lake/beach are a drag without a swimsuit on hand)

Now, my trunk carries:
*a fully stocked emergency diaper bag
*a stroller
*reusable shopping bags
*a blanket (impromptu picnics and trips to the park are a drag without a blanket)

Wow. What a difference a couple of years makes.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online