Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yep, she’s a genius.

Yesterday, Kennedy and I had a fantastically fun-filled lunchtime visit at the day care. As I was leaving, I put her in the bouncy seat so that she could hang out with L while she prepared lunch for the older children. Then, what did my little genius do?


She deliberately reached up and grabbed one of the toys. I was quick enough to snap this picture on my camera phone. If I had video, you would see that she was gurgling happily and kicking in celebration of her achievement.

1 Comment:

DaVida Chanel said...

Awwwww!!!! We've got a genius hot girl coming up!!! AWWWWWW how adorable! Please keep your camera ready at all times for all the amazing things she's going to do!!!! How is it possible to love someone you've never met so much!!! I LOVE HER!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online