Thursday, June 26, 2008

Why Are Tennis Players So Hot



Okay, I am not a big tennis fan. Although I know some big tennis names, I don't follow the sport whatsoever, except in a "let me make sure the US is still totally dominating all areas of competetive sports" kind of way. I guess its "tennis season" right now because I have been noticing lots of tennis players in the paper and on the cover of magazines. I have also noticed that a disproportionate number of them qualify to be supermodels in the off-season. Lots of tennis eye candy lately, Check out super-hot Russian Marat Sarafin and Serbian goddess Ana Ivanovic.

What's even more disgusting is that the picture of Ms. Ivanovic is her Wimbledon id mugshot. Who's mugshot looks that fabulous? Bitch! I hate her!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online