Monday, August 11, 2008

Another goodie box


I received a goodie box from my second swap partner, kate, from thecleanplateclub.

I received some marvelously delicious (like eat directly off your finger out of the jar) black raspberry preserves, a chocolate nougat bar and some dark chocolate chunks that I can't wait to sprinkly on something decadent, and some locally made granola (which I will debut on my upcoming camping trip).

Many thanks to kate for putting together a great assortment of guilty pleasures!

For other Taste Like Home Food Swap news, visit Megan's site.

1 Comment:

Megan said...

Hi Karla! Glad you got some nice things from both your swaps! Im so glad you joined our swap. Its been fun seeing what everyone got and I've found some cool blogs too!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online