Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My first executive decision

I hired a co-worker's high schooler son as a program assistant as a favor. Not only was he obnoxious, annoying, disruptive, childish, late-coming & early-leaving, a poor listener and unable to follow directions or complete a single task. He was also (and some may say more importantly) a bad dresser.
 
After a day and a half on the job, he received his first warning (read: threat). At the end of the second day, I fired him.
 
Now, I'm drunk with power.
 
And its not nearly as hard to fire someone as I thought it was.
~karla~

3 Comments:

DaVida Chanel said...

As Diddy would say "what rhymes with tired ..."? Get 'em Karla!!!

Nkenge said...

OMG I JUST WATCHED I WANT TO WORK FOR DIDDY...Davida is right no BI-AS-NESS...
His mom knows he sucks. They why you had to do the favor. Savor the flavor of power Karla

Karla said...

Mmmm....tastes so good! LOL!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online