Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Karla

I turned 32 on Friday. Yay!

Hubby had a breakfast donut buffet laid out in the kitchen for me when I woke up. We drove up to the Evergreen State Fair and fattened ourselves up with Carnival food.

Photobucket

Anthony gave my $5 to buy lotto tickets, and I'm happy to say I won $3 from the scratch-offs.

Photobucket

We came home, got dolled up and Anthony took me to have dinner at a fancy seafood restaurant overlooking Lake Washington. We got there just in time to see the sunset behind the Olympics. Rico Suave also had my favorite flowers delivered right to our table.

6 Comments:

Nilsa S. said...

Happy belated birthday! Looks like a great weekend of celebrations!

Karla said...

Thanks! It was tons of fun!

Anonymous said...

That Ant! So smooth...like butter. Glad it was a fantastic day (as well it should have been). Then again, how could a day be bad when you start it off with donuts, then a turkey leg, and end it all with a fancy dinner? :) We'll celebrate some more next month when we all get together.

DaVida Chanel said...

I love that Anthony ... waking up a girl with a donut! If I ever get married, Ant gonna have to do a tuturial!!!

Nkenge said...

OK I'm late but happy birthday Karla. It was Kesha B's b-day too. I was a couple days early wishing her well so I guess I balanced the forgetfulness out. The turkey leg looks great

Peaches said...

Happy seriously belated birthday! I love that you celebrated at a state fair..that's my kind of party, too!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online