Monday, September 29, 2008

Friday's Debates

I enjoyed Friday's debates. I feel like I understand both candidates foreign policy conditions a little bit better. I am disappointed that McCain cannot separate the war in Iraq from the war in Afghanistan, at least in terms of why we went to both places to begin with. Seems he drank the Bush kool-aid on that one.

One question, though: Is it just me, or did it appear that every word out of Obama's mouth completely infuriated McCain? What happened to his composure?

4 Comments:

Nilsa S. said...

I was a bit annoyed with the debates. I began to get annoyed with McCain for constantly telling Obama he doesn't understand. And equally upset with Obama for not telling McCain to shut the f--- up.

Karla said...

Nilsa - Oh, that would have been a priceless moment, "John, can you shut the f--- up? Please?"

Nkenge said...

I had a real problem wiht McCain not looking at his Senator Obama. It was like he was disguested. i cannot wait for the VP debates. I hope Biden can keep his cool and let Palin talk herself into the ground.

DaVida Chanel said...

Sorry I'm late ... my interpretation on every McCain response to Obama "Yeah I know. I've been there and done that." I feel like he has been there and done nothing to help create a better situation.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online