Monday, September 15, 2008

One of the best things about going home


Is that your grandma will "throw a little something together" for you to eat if you give her advanced notice.

My grandma and I are working on a geneology project that unintentionally gets put on the backburner everytime I go home. I always have too many other things to do and no time to stop and sift through papers and records.

Well, this time, I made it a priority. I went straight from the airport to grandma's house where there was a lovely supper of the following waiting for me:
fried chicken
mashed potatoes and gravy
greens
cornbread
lasagna
and my very own personal butterroll

MMMMMMMMM!

This picture is for those of you who haven't been to grandma's lately. (And kudos to me for not overloading my plate!)

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online