Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pics from Home. Finally

Every Labor Day, my Uncle Roy has a big bbq at his house. It always turns into a big family reunion. I'm usually not at home that weekend, so I almost always miss out. Well, I was at home this time! Here are my favorite pictures.

Little Miss Sunshine (Jewel's littlest)
Photobucket Image Hosting

My grandma (love, love, LOVE her hair since she stopped dying and straightening it) and her sister.
Photobucket Image Hosting

Me and my 2 favorite little people
Photobucket Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Nilsa S. said...

I always love photos of people having a good time. Clearly yours capture the little moments well!

DaVida Chanel said...

Ahhh, your granny and aunt are beautiful! And of course the little ones are adorable!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online