Monday, May 5, 2008

...and finally



Today is a great day! For one, its Cinco de May - which means chips & salsa followed by whatever the Tex-Mex May 5 special is, followed by sopapillas (if I can be so lucky) and washed down with a premium margarita.

The sunrise over the lake this morning was BREATHTAKING!

As I was taking my power-walk at lunchtime, an old lady drove past me and gave me the thumbs up and a HUGE grin. Certainly added about .25 rpms to my pace. Then an old man working in his street-side garden gave me a low five on the way past. Then, another Miss Daisy gave me the black power fist and a "You Go Girl!" as I trucked it past her slow moving car.

I found out my baby cousin will be in OKC at the same time as me.

My midwife gave me a clean bill of reproductive health.

And, I'm looking fabu in my Project Runway-inspired Bitten dress from Steve & Barry's.

2 Comments:

DaVida Chanel said...

Cutesy Dress!!!

Karla said...

I don't think I've worn a dress that short between the hours of 8am and 5pm since kindergarten.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online