Friday, May 16, 2008

Simple Pleasures



I love to skip. Something about boundign up and down brings me great joy. I love the feel of my curls bobbing atop my head. I was heading to the restroom today and let loose a skip or two as I rounded the corner. Why was I skipping at work? Because it's Friday? Because spring has finally arrived and the weather is gorgeous today? I don't know. What I do know is that - at that moment - I was happy.

I think it might be impossible to skip if you're not happy. Don't you have to be completely content to bounce through the air like that?
(photo by Dave Beckerman, "Skipping Boxes")
***

My gym locker is directly underneath a skylight. I store my lotion on the top shelf. On sunny days, my lotion is nice and warm. A perfect ending to a hot post-run shower.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online