Monday, December 22, 2008

Has It Been A Whole Week? and other blog updates

Hello, blogosphere!



Apparently, its been a week since my last entry. My bad! Actually, we've been snowed in since Wednesday night and I've made good use of my time checking things off the "Things I'd Like To Do Around The House If I Had One Extra Day In The Week". Remember my request for Sriday? The day between Friday and Saturday? Well, I've had 3days in addition to the weekend and I'm on a roll! Not sure if work will be "open" tomorrow, although it may not matter if I can't get my HHR out of our parking lot. I was able to get out a bit Friday and Saturday, but attempts today were futile!

Anyhoo, enjoy the pictures of this winter wonderland. This is very unusual weather for Seattle. Particularly for our area here by the lake.

In other news, I am honored to be tagged by two fellow blogistas: Davida Chanel from OMIGOSH, Let Me Tell You... and from Patranila from My Beautifully Brilliant Life. Thanks, for the tags, ladies! So, here goes...

Photobucket

1. I am a recovering shopaholic. Seriously. I'm proud to say that I've had my shopping under control since 2001. This is thanks to a great friend, Darlene, who volunteered to be my shopping chaperone during the last stage of my recovery.

2. I really, REALLY, like being pregnant. I squealed with delight the first time I couldn't zip my pants. I relish round ligament pain. And I am completely amazed at the ginormity of my new ta-tas! I recently reached another happy milestone - I can't see my feet anymore. Yay!

3. I have written one and a half fiction novels, but am to lazy to shop them around to get published. The finished one has been sitting on my shelf in a yellow folder since 1998.

4. I asked Santa for a Wii. I've never asked Santa for anything so impractical or expensive, but I went balls out this year. I really want that Wii!!!

5. I have the "gift of goodbye". I can make up my mind to completely sever a relationship with someone and never look back. I usually have a moment or two of sadness or disappointment, but by the end of the week I'm so over it. So, as you can gues, I've never gotten back together with an ex-boyfriend.

6. I love, love, LOVE watching those cheesy court shows. My favorites are Judge Mathis, People's Court, Judge Alex, and the newly discovered Judge Karen. I'm so embarrased to even mention that. You know with all these days off what has been the tv soundtrack to my puttering around the house. LOL!

Now, I get to tag 6 folks I'd like to know more about. Only, there is some kind of tag epidemic sweeping the world wide web right now and lots of people have already been tagged, so here's two folks that haven't been tagged that I'd like to know more about.(Nilsa, you get a pass because you're already answering a lot of questions on your blog.)

1. kenge at Treading Water

2. Reiko! at God's Favorite Shoes

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so pretty. We had a light snow fall in houston last week. Then it was 70 two days later. ITs back down to 58 now. I'll be having a sunny hoilday in Miami. So me an mimi me enjoyed it. I am so glad you love being preggers. It was one of the hardest things I've done.
Man Ive been hitting Rodney up for a Wii for about 1yrs as the price has been coming down.
There was a raffel at chapter meeting for two and I was so trying to win me one. Oh well. Enjoy the baby bundle. Tell ANthony Hi.

Anonymous said...

http://anurbangirlsfooddiary.blogspot.com/ The food blog.

GFS said...

I accepted your tag. And between me and you...I love to see a pregnant woman when they dress cute and fly. I actually can't wait to be pregant because I plan on being so cute!

patranila said...

OMG! I wish I had your 'gift of goodbye.' I was just talking to a friend about how much time I spend gazing in my rear view mirror. Ugh! I am planning on turning over a new leaf in 2009 though. Wish me luck!

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Oh phew! Thank you! Because I still have more posts with more questions that I haven't yet published. Gah!

But your comments about pregnancy are part of the reason I'm in no rush to go *there* I think I might cry if I couldn't button my pants right now (it's bad enough they fit differently than they used to) and I'm super pumped to start training for a 1/2 marathon because I'm hoping my boobs will shrink to a more manageable size. Give me my athletic body back, not this curvy, voluptuous mess!

Karla said...

Patranila - Good luck, fog up that rearview mirror and move on. Its so refreshing!

Nilsa - I bet Sweets isn't complaining about that "voluptous" body of yours ;)

DaVida Chanel said...

LMAO!!!!!!!! We have so much in common no wonder we are friends! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Judge Mathis! And I watch those shows ALL THE TIME!!! LOL! And I think you've been pretty good this year, Santa's going to get you a Wi! LOL! I miss you babe! I'm sprucing up my resume for the nanny position ;) I'll give you a call tonight for our holiday check in!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online