Friday, December 14, 2007

Dani from Shot at Love


Operation Get Karla To WA was a rousing success. I will be departing after Christmas. Yay!

By the way...I have the biggest crush on Dani from A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila - which is weird because she's totally not my type (considering the only other girl crush I've had is Angelina Jolie). I was discussing the weirdness of this attraction (Dani is quite butch) with J who reminded me how much I love firefighters, and well...Dani is a firefighter. She's so hot. This is a bad picture. But, since I'm officially cyberstalking her, I'm sure I'll have a better one up soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm .... you think Dani is hot .... PLEASE someone get this woman to her husband QUICK! LOL!

Karla said...

Whatever...Dani is hot.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online