Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy New Year, Y'all!

Figaro and I have had a very busy week but will be heading further west first thing tomorrow morning (assuming the weather cooperates). I'll check in longer later. Until then, here's Figaro...

Hi, humans! Much has happened since my last post. We left Bastrop for the lovely enclave of Coppperas Cove to visit mom's aunt and uncle. We had fun. There were many deer there for me to chase.The next morning, we were on the highway all day going to grandmas. We ran into something mom called a "white out". All I could see was snow. It was pretty, but I was thankful to be in the car and not outside. Luckily, mom took me to pee before the bad weather because grandpa had called and warned us that a storm was coming. We had to drive very slowly and it took forever to get to grandma's.

This week, I hung out with my grandma and my mom and my dad and my mom's Uncle Wilfred. Uncle Wilfred likes to play rough with me down on the floor. I like him. I got a brand new "room" for the trip. It's a little bit smaller than the silver one I used to have, but I probably won't be in it too much. Whatever. My dad crawled in there to test it out and I slammed the door on his head. He has no business in my "room". That's for me!

Tomorrow, I have to get on a plane. I have been on a plane before. I don't like it because I don't know anybody on those planes. Mom says she'll be on the plane too this time. I hope that she can sit by me so I can put my head in her lap. I think she likes that.

Laters! Figs

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online